RealRyder® Indoor Cycle
Take The Training Wheels Off. Experience a New Era In Indoor Cycling.
“I can never go back to a stationary bike”…is something we often hear from some of the millions of RealRyder® owners, instructors and outdoor cyclists who train on our bike.
We can’t go back either. In fact, we firmly believe the traditional, rigid stationary bike is dead.
Rather than decorate a static indoor bike with gadgets and gizmos that take people out of their cycling experience, the mission behind the RealRyder® Bike was to create the best indoor bike on the planet – one that’s not only built to last, but also incorporates the fun and freedom that a real bike offers. Invented by a competitive cyclist who was seeking a more effective way to train indoors, the RealRyder® Bike now has indoor riders completely addicted in 50 countries around the globe.
The patented articulating bike frame and operational headset exclusive to the RealRyder® Indoor Cycle allow you to lean, turn, steer and balance through three essential planes of motion, becoming fully engaged with the bike, and overall riding experience. Whether you’re a cycling nut or a functional training junkie, the RealRyder® Bike offers superior biomechanical, physiological and emotional benefits over your everyday stationary bike.
- Increase core strength and stability
- Challenge balance, full-body coordination and proprioceptive skills
- Recruit more muscles during leaning and steering movements to burn approximately 20% more calories compared to a conventional stationary bike (CSUN Study; Conducted by S. Loy, Ph.D. March 2009)
- Improve endurance, speed and agility for sport
- Identify and help correct muscle and joint imbalances.
- Benefit from greater joint mobility (especially, hips, back and knees) as the bike moves with your body’s natural pedaling motion