ViPR bridges the gap between movement and strength training. It combines full-body movement with load, enhancing the vitality, performance and reconditioning goals of clients and athletes. ViPR introduces a new concept in fitness and sports conditioning âLoaded Movement Training.
Loaded Movement Training combines task-oriented movement patterning with resistance training. Agility and strength come from moving the body in a multitude of purposeful tasks with load, just like back on the farm.
ViPR was inspired by farm kids who moved with load in daily life and who were stronger than any other competitors in sport. With ViPR, we can produce farm-strengthened bodies anywhere, without ever setting foot on a farm, without doing a single chore, in a fun, safe and effective way.
As ViPR creator Michol Dalcourt explains, the science of movement supports integrating Loaded Movement Training using ViPR into current training protocols for all fitness goals.
ViPR is designed to:
- Provide an effective, whole-body workout
- Build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training
- Be lifted, dragged, thrown, stepped on â and pretty much any movement you can think of
- Be virtually indestructible and incredibly functional, as itâs made from rubber
- Be suitable for all ages and abilities, with weights ranging from 4kg to 20kg
ViPR can be used to achieve any fitness goal:
- Increase muscle strength and tone
- Combine strength and movement training
- Increase strength and power
- Burn calories and reduce body fat