The RMTÂ® Club is a functional training tool which has many uses. Strength training, mobility training, skill based training, high intensity training (HIIT), sport specific training, and much more. It improves athletic movement, balance, coordination and unifies both sides of the body. It offers you a complete full body workout as well as the ability to focus on specific targeted areas.
It’s extremely durable so you can strike it against padded areas such as a wall, heavy bag, the ground and other suitable surfaces. You can also use the “shifting weight” inside for dynamic resistance training, synchronizing movements and educating the non-dominant side of your body to move like your dominant side.
Each feature of the RMTÂ® Club was specifically designed around the principles of Rotational Movement TrainingÂ®, Non-Dominant Side Trainingâ¢, and Spiralingâ¢ movement patterns.
The RMTÂ® Club comes complete with a training DVD including detailed instructions on 21 foundational exercises covering the entire body. As well as a full 40 min workout, FREE online access to additional videos, sports specific workouts, and an exercise wall chart.
- Durable, flexible club head to absorb high impact strikes
- Strong handle to withstand high intensity swings in multiple directions
- Internal shifting weight for dynamic resistance, audible feedback
- Multiple weight options: 2lbs, 4lbs, 6lbs, 8lbs
- Approximately 21″ high and 6″ diameter
- Improves functional strength and rotational power
- Improves mobility, coordination, and balance
- Enhances athleticism and movement efficiency
- Unifies and integrates dominant and non-dominant sides